TIP - easy way to get a nice PBR library

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Yesterday I bought the Extreme PBR 2.0 addon for Blender. It only costs like 35 USD and it has 20% discount this week (couponcode 'cgmatter'). It includes something like 600 PBR materials which you can also use in Sketchup/Enscape. Everything is nicely organized in folders. I was pleasantly surprised and I am very glad I bought it. Below some examples (sketchup/enscape). Thought I would share it.

Below the complete list of types of materials and as example the bricks TH folder.

• Can you elaborate on how these would be used with enscape?
    Are they predefined materials? Or simply maps that can be assigned within the 3d software.

For example, in Revit, I am not sure I understand how I would 'Load' a material like this.

Other than creating a new material, and manually assigning maps and reflectivity values, etc.

Thanks!

• Can you elaborate on how these would be used with enscape?
    Are they predefined materials? Or simply maps that can be assigned within the 3d software.

For example, in Revit, I am not sure I understand how I would 'Load' a material like this.

Other than creating a new material, and manually assigning maps and reflectivity values, etc.

Thanks!

The textures are just ordinary texture files (diffuse, roughness, normal, displacement). But nicely organized into folders

There is a special adon for Blender included which allow easy assignment of these PBR materials in Blender.

For Enscape I just manualy choose the diffuse, discplacement and roughness map in the material editor. What I like is the large organized library without subscription fees. Well worth the money. You can also find these textures for free online but I like to have everything in one place on my HD