TIP - easy way to get a nice PBR library

• Yesterday I bought the Extreme PBR 2.0 addon for Blender. It only costs like 35 USD and it has 20% discount this week (couponcode 'cgmatter'). It includes something like 600 PBR materials which you can also use in Sketchup/Enscape. Everything is nicely organized in folders. I was pleasantly surprised and I am very glad I bought it. Below some examples (sketchup/enscape). Thought I would share it.

Below the complete list of types of materials and as example the bricks TH folder.

• Can you elaborate on how these would be used with enscape?
    Are they predefined materials? Or simply maps that can be assigned within the 3d software.

For example, in Revit, I am not sure I understand how I would 'Load' a material like this.

Other than creating a new material, and manually assigning maps and reflectivity values, etc.

Thanks!

• Can you elaborate on how these would be used with enscape?
    Are they predefined materials? Or simply maps that can be assigned within the 3d software.

For example, in Revit, I am not sure I understand how I would 'Load' a material like this.

Other than creating a new material, and manually assigning maps and reflectivity values, etc.

Thanks!

The textures are just ordinary texture files (diffuse, roughness, normal, displacement). But nicely organized into folders

There is a special adon for Blender included which allow easy assignment of these PBR materials in Blender.

For Enscape I just manualy choose the diffuse, discplacement and roughness map in the material editor. What I like is the large organized library without subscription fees. Well worth the money. You can also find these textures for free online but I like to have everything in one place on my HD