Enscape 2.6 [ Reset Button & Preset Setting ]

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I'm new on enscape 2.6 with new interface design. anyway I have each preset setting for each old project but in version 2.6 I can't manage [new, edit, delete...] my preset like the previous version, also can't Reset All Setting or Reset Tab button. I think all of it are useful to speed up in Enscape setting seem like switch Night Rendering to Day Rendering... Thanks...

=======================================

== check out my YT Channel: Click Here.. !!! ==

=======================================

;) ;);) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  ;););)

• Official Post

I'm new on enscape 2.6 with new interface design. anyway I have each preset setting for each old project but in version 2.6 I can't manage [new, edit, delete...] my preset like the previous version, also can't Reset All Setting or Reset Tab button. I think all of it are useful to speed up in Enscape setting seem like switch Night Rendering to Day Rendering... Thanks...

Thank you very much for all the feedback - the interface design is still a WIP, so expect some changes soon, and I've gladly forwarded your feedback accordingly to our developers. :) Let me know in case there is anything else you want to add.