CPH Airport

• I want to upgrade the video card to use Enscape. I wonder between GTX 1080 and RTX 2070. Please, help me?

The RTX 2070 is a bit faster, and you'll also be able to make use of the new RTX technology, so you're more future proof with that card. :)

• well done sir :) amazing work!

as someone asked earlier, it would be nice to know the amount of postproduction that went into the images and what was the host application!

thx for some insights !!

best, franz

win 10 | 2080ti | dual xeon w2687w | 128gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd | htc vive | asus proart 4k monitor

modelling stuff with sketchup, drawing stuff with vectorworks, rendering with cinema4d r20 + corona render & now of course, enscape :)

but best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!

• Herbo , I'm curios about that as well! Is there even any (or a lot) of post processing done to the renderings?

Also bsfranza , the host application is SketchUp, in case you're not referring to the post-production application. :) On the first page where Herbo shared the renderings you'll see a little icon next to the date on the corresponding post which indicates the CAD solution.

• Herbo , I'm curios about that as well! Is there even any (or a lot) of post processing done to the renderings?

Also bsfranza , the host application is SketchUp, in case you're not referring to the post-production application. :) On the first page where Herbo shared the renderings you'll see a little icon next to the date on the corresponding post which indicates the CAD solution.

Thank you very much :-) There is some post processing involved, but not much. Everything is modelled in 3d, and nothing is added in post production. what have been done is color correction, some lighting effects (god rays, flares and small stuff like that), and some filters applied with Nik collection.

Overall the before and after are very similar :-)