Outlines on transparent materials

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • (I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I couldn't find it.)

I'm trying to produce some 'technical' style documents for some furniture where geometry is transparent and you can see connection details and objects behind/trough the main volume of the pieces. But as soon as Enscape recognises the texture as transparent it looses all the outlines. It would be nice to have a check-box for this against the specific material (could be annoying for glass).

(Current solution is to 'hide' the pieces, generate multiple renders and merge all the images as layers in post.)

• There used to be a setting to control the (global) emitter brightness, but I can't find it in the 2.6 options... was thinking if this could be turned to 0% then it would effectively turn all the emitters off.

{Found it... scroll down on the atmosphere tab}

I think that there should be options like this under the white mode (Can't really see the point of having both a white and a polystrol mode).

• Official Post

Thank you both Gadget and Micha for all your feedback - I'll forward it accordingly as always. :)