Grass in Revit don't work

• Hello Enscape people!

I'm experiencing a little issue with the grass in Enscape + Revit, the grass won't work , I've changed the materials and I've also tried with 3 different types of grass with no luck, I've already checked if the "Grass Rendering" Box in the Enscape Settings, I've also re-named the Assets to match the Enscape criteria but it seems to be useless, i mean, I've named the grass as you guys indicated in this Forum Post.

At the beginning I thought that the grass didn't want to render because I putted it in a vertical surface a vegetated wall which I need to model in the project, but I've modeled another floor to check if it was that and the horizontal one doesn't work either, any ideas will be very much appreciated, regards

• Hello again!

I've solved the problem by changing the "main name" for the material in lieu of the Asset name since for Revit the materials have two names one is the identity of the material and the other one is the name for the asset!!! and at the same time I was right about the grass not rendering in a vertical surface it seems not possible for Enscape to do this and i guess is a logical thing, regards