VR glitch

• Hi, is anyone else experiencing glitches with ArchiCad file while using VR?

The building is a Revit model Hotlinked, the landscape was built in ArchiCad and has Enscape library objects

enscape version : 2.5.2.37

archicad version 22

htc vive

the contolls are glitching and everything else is blury.

Please see the images attached.

• Kaz , thanks a lot for your post.

This may be caused if the scene is extremely far away from the origin of the coordinate system. The origin itself would be the location you're initially starting a new project. Could you check if that is the case and if so, move the scene back again (export a standalone once more) to see if that helps?

If that doesn't help, do you also experience this behavior when running your standalone file with VR on another machine? Is there any chance you could test that?

In case you cannot run it on another machine, could you please send me the project file itself and a feedback report from the machine on which you experience this issue? Check out how to submit a report including log files here. Please also add your forum name or some other reference so that we know it's from you. :)

In the meantime, kindly also make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date. If you have an AMD card here, or here if you have an NVIDIA card.

That would be very helpful, thank you very much in advance.

• We tested it on two machines got the same result on both.

Also tested enscape with another file and that worked fine. i've checked the graphics card drivers and its up to date.

thank you so much for helping us ! :)

-K

Thanks a lot for your response! :) I've just edited my initial reply to you - let me elaborate what I've just added in case you didn't read it:

"This may be caused if the scene is extremely far away from the origin of the coordinate system. The origin itself would be the location you're initially starting a new project. Could you check if that is the case and if so, move the scene back again (export a standalone once more) to see if that helps?"

Thank you again in advance!

• Kaz , I received the feedback report, but looking at the logs at hand, there seems to be no indication of anything going wrong - in that case, would you be so very kind as to also give me an answer to the question above? :) That would be very helpful for troubleshooting this further.