Wish: enhanced color chooser

• Hi,

during I adjust the colors of a scene I missed the easy control of Rhino. So, it's difficult to change saturation or intensity only without to change the other values.

For example at Rhino I think so - I need a redgold, so I choose the right tone from the color wheel, than I change the saturation and the brightness.

Per Enscape advanced color editor the user can't easy slide through the colors of the color range, he need to adjust R/G/B to find the right color. This is very difficult.

I hope more than a vote is possible. ;)

-Micha

• +1

I'm sure I have mentioned it somewhere before; the current pallet is a 'plugin' from another developer if I remember correctly: making changes to it would be swapping it out for another one or re-writing the whole thing in-house.

(It would be nice to also include a pipette colour selection from any point on-screen)

• +1 for enhanced color selection.

Yes, I've gotten frustrated with the palette as well, I end up sometimes copying the RGB code from Photoshop instead of trying to fiddle with the color in Enscape.

• +1 for enhanced color selection.

Yes, I've gotten frustrated with the palette as well, I end up sometimes copying the RGB code from Photoshop instead of trying to fiddle with the color in Enscape.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I'll add it to the topic on our agenda, plus an upvote through your voice of course.