Settings embedded in projects does not work

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I'm having a problem with the settings with the new method because everytime I do a session in a settings it overwrites the previous one and never fixes on the project, besides the fact that settings from the previous preview version can not be inserted in this version, which is making it difficult very continue with jobs in the current. I've already uninstalled and installed Enscape and SketchUp but it did not work.

• I'm having a problem with the settings with the new method because everytime I do a session in a settings it overwrites the previous one and never fixes on the project, besides the fact that settings from the previous preview version can not be inserted in this version, which is making it difficult very continue with jobs in the current. I've already uninstalled and installed Enscape and SketchUp but it did not work.

Sorry, I was doing it wrong!