Enscape Executable Standalone Export Crash

• Hi,

My company uses Enscape quite a bit for architectural services along site a HTC Vive headset for client walk-throughs. I have only used the .exe files a few times and noticed that Enscape now allows the standalone file to have VR to be used with it. Whenever I open the file it works as should but once I hit the slider button to activate the headset it crashes the file. I have tried this multiple times and with several exports to help see if it is an isolated case.

• My company uses Enscape quite a bit for architectural services along site a HTC Vive headset for client walk-throughs. I have only used the .exe files a few times and noticed that Enscape now allows the standalone file to have VR to be used with it. Whenever I open the file it works as should but once I hit the slider button to activate the headset it crashes the file. I have tried this multiple times and with several exports to help see if it is an isolated case.

Hi! Sorry to hear that.

Does VR work well in Enscape started from CAD? What GPU do you have?

If you can, please let standalone crash a couple of times, then go to %AppData%\Enscape\Data\Logs and send us several recent log files and crash dumps if there are any.

• Escape and the VR addition work perfectly in Revit and SketchUp. The executable works fine as well as I am not using it via VR. WE have the NVIDIA GTX 1080 in the computer that we use for VR currently.

If you could send us the log files as stated above, that would be great to troubleshoot the cause behind this. :)