River Side Seasons - C.G.I

• River Side Seasons - C.G.I

Hello everyone :)

Would like to share a new landscape project.

Follow me on Behance: Here

(Waiting for your feedback).

• Well done.

maybe use som kind of bump on the grund (second rendering) it looks a bit too flat. :)

Agreed, some rocks or bumps distributed with Skatter would go a long way.

There's no shoreline on the second picture. The grassy hill just goes right into the water, there should be some transition between grass and water. Plus it looks like you went a bit overboard on sharpening and/or contrast filters, the trees look somewhat harsh. Other than that - great job!

• Well done.

maybe use som kind of bump on the grund (second rendering) it looks a bit too flat. :)

Thank you for your feedback :) :)

totally agree with you i think i had to add some dry shrubs and dry trees pieces on the snow or may me adding some snow terrains could help.

I focused on the trees more than the ground.

really appreciate it.

• Agreed, some rocks or bumps distributed with Skatter would go a long way.

There's no shoreline on the second picture. The grassy hill just goes right into the water, there should be some transition between grass and water. Plus it looks like you went a bit overboard on sharpening and/or contrast filters, the trees look somewhat harsh. Other than that - great job!

Thank you for your feedback :) :)

totally agree with your way of enhancing the scene.

For the second one the green one i took a reference as attached.. Also after i finished the output render i used the camera raw to enhance the depth, Clarity, Glowing of chromatic aberration - to give it since of camera artistic effect.

the shot was 5 cm over the lake surface.

really appreciate it.