Startup Hanging at 5% - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello,

I recently have been having issues opening Enscape. Everything should be up to date- but every time I start Enscape it hangs on 5% and does not respond. I've tried opening it on Rhino and it does the same, then crashes. This morning, when I tried opening Enscape in Revit, an error popped up saying I needed to install the latest graphics card driver.

I now have the latest updated driver for my graphics card, a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and it still isn't working, after a restart and shutdown.

I have already submitted the feedback with a log-file through Revit, I wanted to see if anyone else had trouble with this in the public forum.

• Official Post

Hey Katrina.Method , welcome to our forum! :)

As stated by my colleague in the feedback ticket of yours, in most cases, this issue is related to conflicting software.

Would you please be so very kind to check for the following software and either disable it and/or deny the autostart when you boot your operating system:

Asus Sonic Studio II

Alienware Sound Center

A-Volute

MSI Nahimic

If you do not have the above software included, or disabling the software does not resolve the issue for you, then please don’t hesitate in getting back in touch.

Just posting this here as well so that anyone else who stumbles on this thread is aware of the solution to this particular 5% problem.

• I appreciate the quick responses. That solved my problem exactly. Turned out I had Nahimic. Disabling and terminating the program from the Task Manager didn't help, but uninstalling it from the basic Add/Remove programs app stopped my problem. Enscape runs great again.

Thank you so much! :thumbsup: <3

• Official Post

I appreciate the quick responses. That solved my problem exactly. Turned out I had Nahimic. Disabling and terminating the program from the Task Manager didn't help, but uninstalling it from the basic Add/Remove programs app stopped my problem. Enscape runs great again.

Thank you so much! :thumbsup: <3

Super! :) Glad to hear that.

• Hi Demian,

I use Sketchup Pro 2019 and have Enscape 2.7.0 with it. My graphic card is Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti (4GB). Everytime I turn on Enscape in Sketchup, I get this notification (picture attached below) that my graphic driver is too old for Enscape even though it runs smoothly on my laptop.

But doesn't Enscape run on a GTX 1050 Ti graphic card driver?

If I still continue to use it would this effect my graphic card?

• Official Post

Hey anamkhan ! There would of course be no negative effects towards your graphics card at all (it's just a visual hint), you can simply make sure, that your graphics card drivers are actually fully up to date. :)

Please acquire them here directly:

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Select your GPU, download the drivers, and let me know if that helps with removing the error message. Thank you!

• Yes

• There is also a problem with the graphics card. I am using GTX 960 for SU Enscape and often have errors, it doesn't seem to support much for rendering, GTX 960 only has DRIVER ONLY GAME, DRIVER STUDIO only has GTX 1050 and above, this affects rendering Enscape SU are not?

Can I upgrade 960 to 1050Ti 4GB under budget?

Since I use translation, it might not be clear.

Thanks everyone.