Revit crashing when trying to render

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello, I've been trying to render a project through enscape but revit crashes every time I try to render. I've updated my drive which is NVIDIA GEOFORCE GTX 960M to its last version, however this is still happening. It's a pretty small file and I've rendered larger files before with no problem.

• Hi paomr11

Are you trying to render a screenshot, which leads to a crash? Do you have some big resolution set for captures? Did you try capturing in smaller/windows resolution?

• We are having the same issue across all machines in the company. I have narrowed it down crashing when rendering images beyond 1080p. This is an entirely new issue as we have made hundreds of renderings in the past at max resolution with no issues. Each time above 1080p causes total hardware crashing. No bluescreens, just instant computer failure.

The computers in use have the following specs:

Intel i7-8700

Windows 10

32gb ddr4-2666mhz

Nvidia Geforce 1070 8gb or 1080 8gb Driver 431.60

NVMe 512-1tb

• Official Post

Hey vrklingner , sorry to hear about this problem. Generally, to identify the cause behind this issue, please kindly send in a dedicated feedback report as described here, and please also add your forum name in the submission form so that we know it's from you. In the meantime, please also make sure you're using our latest version of Enscape.