light management

• hi there,

im working on a quite large scene with a multitude of lights... > playing with the scene and lightning i found that i have to switch on off the lights a lot to find the right moods...

> would be super if in sketchup for example we have the option to use the dynamic component "hand" to switch lights on off via click on the light object in su window... or give us an special tool designed to do this :)

that would help alot as in the moment we only have global control over artificial light intensity and layers for on off control...

thx for considering this as an option!

edit:

new idea... the artificial light brightness should check the layer of the lights and group them accordingly .. so if we have layers light exterior, light interior etc.. we also have sliders for each of this layers :)

that would be even easier i guess... - anyway i think everyone is getting the idea of what this is about...

win 10 | 2080ti | dual xeon w2687w | 128gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd | htc vive | asus proart 4k monitor

modelling stuff with sketchup, drawing stuff with vectorworks, rendering with cinema4d r20 + corona render & now of course, enscape :)

but best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!

Edited once, last by bsfranza ().

• Thank you for the feedback bsfranza , this has already been requested before in a very similar fashion, so there is a dedicated feature request filed for this subject. I'll add your upvote to the topic on our agenda, thanks! :)

Also, just in case you aren't aware already, you can go into our Enscape Settings -> Advanced tab -> and here you can adjust the Artificial Light Brightness. This could also be used as a light switch kind of for all light sources at once.