I'm looking for a rendering engine for Revit and currently trying to use Enscape to apply it for my workflow.
Enscape looks very interesting for me due to a few reasons:
1) many pictures presented on Enscape's official website have really good quality that will be more than enough for me.
2) Enscape is a plugin for Revit so there's no need to convert Revit model for another software and loose time for adjusting it there.
3) Enscape does GPU fast rendering which is a really nice advantage compared to Revit in-built 5 hours CPU rendering time on 8 cores 16 threads CPU.
So far results that I achieved are really far away from what I need to achieve :
1) materials and lights are rendered differently from Revit in-built engine
2) picture turned out blurred
3) I'm not sure if Enscape can properly handle self-illuminated materials (so that they really emit light and not just look shiny).
Please take a look at the comparative pictures where different engines were used for the same model.
Please give an advice how to bring the quality to a proper level using Enscape.
Thank you very much in advance,