Animation camera path break command

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello

Generally a continuous path of the camera does not produce very interesting results. A video composed of various pieces of animation, with simpler movements, is more beautiful.

On Enscape I calculate many small animations that I then assemble on Premiere (or similar).

I would like to be able to get better direction directly in the software.

I thought it would be useful to have a command that tells Enscape to jump between keyframes.

(example: move the camera between A and B, jump between B and C, move between C, D and E, etc etc)

The resulting video would already be mounted and could be calculated more simply and faster.

What do you think about it? :)

• Hi happymilk , thanks for your idea! I have filed a feature request for the developers. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else you want to share with us - we are grateful for every feedback we get!