dedicated enscpape object lister for assets, lights and proxies

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • hi there,

a dedicated "explorer" for all enscape related objects would be cool... most usefull for proxiemanagement.. to see if all proxies are availeable for example.. and to fix file paths etc...

i have just found that enscape does not show any info when a proxie connection gets lost due to file renaming or something like that...

best, franz

win 10 | 3080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

drawing stuff with vectorworks, modelling stuff with sketchup, rendering inside blender/cinema4d with corona render

& ofc using enscape and lately d5 and also a little ue5 :)

best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!

• Official Post

Thanks for the feedback bsfranza , there is a dedicated feature request on our agenda filed for this subject to which I'll gladly add your upvote and feedback. :) Again, thanks a lot and let me know in case there is anything else you want to add to this!