3D Connexion Space Mouse

• timeless , thanks a lot for report. We're aware of this behavior already. This is actually filed as a bug report on our agenda, although we were not able to reproduce this behavior at all yet.

Thus, it would be helpful if you could answer the following:

- Does this occur when using our latest release?

- Which version of SketchUp are you using Enscape with?

- Was this working before as intended, and if so, what was different? Maybe you used an older version of Enscape for example?

Afterward I'll forward your feedback to our developers. Thank you in advance. :)

• See answers below "[Kris]..."

• I've actually found that it hasn't worked with SU for a long time (but works with Enscape); I was surprised when it actually worked with SU in the previous preview release (although the SU was inverse to the En directions) - currently I am finding it only working in Enscape.

• I've actually found that it hasn't worked with SU for a long time (but works with Enscape); I was surprised when it actually worked with SU in the previous preview release (although the SU was inverse to the En directions) - currently I am finding it only working in Enscape.

Try using your spacemouse before you fire up enscape. If it does, problem solved. If it doesn't > go to extension manager and make sure that the extension is 'enabled'

Hope this helps

Cheers!

• Personally I only use the spacemouse in Enscape, and only use the mouse in SU so it's not a problem. (The calibration to get identical movement between the two is almost impossible, so it's not worth spending time to get them to work properly together.)

• Personally I only use the spacemouse in Enscape, and only use the mouse in SU so it's not a problem. (The calibration to get identical movement between the two is almost impossible, so it's not worth spending time to get them to work properly together.)

Well I draft & design in SU - Enscape is an visual aid. So If I may choose it need to work a/ SU b/ Enscape