asset library - feedback

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • hi there,

it would be nice to give users the option to give feedback on individual assets... i would for example like to vote out some of the early vegetation models that are really low res.. or give comments on the materials of others etc... this maybe could help also give you a more generall direction of what people use and how they like it?

best, franz

win 10 | 3080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

drawing stuff with vectorworks, modelling stuff with sketchup, rendering inside blender/cinema4d with corona render

& ofc using enscape and lately d5 and also a little ue5 :)

best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!

• Actually... usage statistics might be handy to have for users too:

- This would log/count every time a specific asset was placed in a model (stats recorded per licence)

- These numbers could be used by the program it's self to automatically sort the assets into most used - perhaps automatically tag some as 'favorites' if used lots.

- It could also be used as a positive form of "targeted marketing" to highlight to users new models that they may be interested in.

- From a 'global' set of stats held be Enscape, the program could suggest "users who used this model also liked this model" like an amazon suggestion list.

- Going down the same route as the "amazon" model, perhaps each asset model could have a link to an on-line 'review' page?

• i would ... like to vote out some of the early vegetation models that are really low res

+1

I don't always remember from one project to the next which models worked well and which didn't. Would be nice to have some notation or rating system. (But please don't bump this up over more critical things like asset color adjustments. ;) )

• More people of different age is needed.

Custom models is needed.

Animated plants is needed.

Animated leaves on custom models is needed. (Simply a sinus curve vertex animation for that material. With settings for amount and speed. Shouldn't be hard to accomplish.)

Personally I think road signs and stuff that is different in each country is not that much needed.

• Official Post

Thank you all very much for the feedback. I'll definitely file a dedicated feature request for this subject and also forward the other specific Asset wishes of course. :)  Pixero , through your post I also upvoted the existing "Animation" feature request which would allow for animated plants in the first place, plus the feature request to allow the import of custom models.

• Animated leaves on custom models is needed. (Simply a sinus curve vertex animation for that material. With settings for amount and speed. Shouldn't be hard to accomplish.)

im excited to see if something like that is on the agenda :)

win 10 | 3080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

drawing stuff with vectorworks, modelling stuff with sketchup, rendering inside blender/cinema4d with corona render

& ofc using enscape and lately d5 and also a little ue5 :)

best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!

• Official Post

im excited to see if something like that is on the agenda :)

It's something which is planned for 2.8 or 2.9. ;) Animated leaves in general that is, to breathe a bit more life into the scene in videos / real-time navigation. No promises I can make yet though.