Enscape Render Test

• You can increase the duration and compr. quality of the video in the Capture tab of the Enscape settings.

The Duration will improve the overall experience and the compr. quality the rendering quality (bigger filesize).

If you choose to render more FPS (Frames per second) you can create some slow-motion parts as well if you edit it afterwards.

I also would recommend you to use smooth interpolation, so that the camera starts soft and slow, speeds up and slows down again coming to the stop position.

You can use depth of field in videos as well.

=>Please check out again the Video-tutorial regarding "How to create a video"

• Thank you

• shayanRc There's still room for improvement, as always, but the quality of your renderings already got better regarding lighting, perspective and entourage.

Keep up the good work!

You can also sign in for a free screen sharing session so that we're able to help you in detail.

• shayanRc thank you for sharing this example! It seems to me as if the video software you're using to post produce your video exports it in very low quality - the framerate seems to be somewhere at about 10 FPS? The bitrate also seems to be fairly low.

Unless you've set your Enscape video export to a low value, you're giving away lots of potential and quality through the second software. Also, I find the water sound in the background to be rather distracting. Next, you see a sound source floating above the ground - you might want to hide them for video exports. You can do so by unchecking "Show Sound Sources" in the Enscape settings -> [Advanced] tab.

The model looks nice, but the major step you should look at is the video export quality, most likely in the video editing software you've used to include your name.

• shayanRc thank you for sharing this example! It seems to me as if the video software you're using to post produce your video exports it in very low quality - the framerate seems to be somewhere at about 10 FPS? The bitrate also seems to be fairly low.

Unless you've set your Enscape video export to a low value, you're giving away lots of potential and quality through the second software. Also, I find the water sound in the background to be rather distracting. Next, you see a sound source floating above the ground - you might want to hide them for video exports. You can do so by unchecking "Show Sound Sources" in the Enscape settings -> [Advanced] tab.

The model looks nice, but the major step you should look at is the video export quality, most likely in the video editing software you've used to include your name.

Hello my friend.

When I get the mp4 output plugin, I get a very high video speed. Is there any way to fix this problem?

• Nature with ٍٍEnscape plugin..No Photoshop

Enscape team I have a friend.

Great to hear you found a friend in Enscape!

I would recommend you to focus on one or both flowers in the foreground using a little depth of field with manual focus.