Bill Payment.

• I have had many issues paying your bills due to financial difficulties. Please make your invoices are payable on the spot. Downloading the invoice PDF is hardly any help, if I to wait i don't know how many days for the invoice company to check for payment.

• DavidS , you'll generally receive a dedicated invoice and notification e-mail on the day of renewal. Be it for a monthly, or yearly license. If you then open the invoice, you'll also see our bank and PayPal payment information a bit further down in the document:

This means you can simply transfer your payment either via Bank transfer or PayPal accordingly. You also have a dedicated Enscape account into which you can sing up here (let me know in case you have not linked any e-mail to your account yet and I can set it up for you, simply send me any e-mail you like via a private message in this forum so that I can link it). In this account you'll get an overview over all your invoices, and you can setup a payment method of your choice through which you'll be automatically charged every month or year (depending on the subscription). :)

I hope this helps already. Get back to me in case you have any questions regarding this subject!