Sun Position

• Any changes to camera position or time of day that you make in Enscape are only "written" into SU when you create a scene (Camera button in the Enscape toolbar).

I would recommend changing it in SU and watching the Enscape window to see the results. (There is a handy plugin I recommend called "solar north" that lets you change the orientation of the sun rather than just changing the time of day.)

• I not working with the newest preview version eventhough i already have Solar North extension. Then I have to reinstall 2.5.3 version. Could you please check this issue with the newest preview version Demian Gutberlet ?

Thanks

Pardon, to which issue are you referring to exactly? Which steps did you take and what was your expected outcome? I've not been able to reproduce any problems regarding this subject.

• Pardon, to which issue are you referring to exactly? Which steps did you take and what was your expected outcome? I've not been able to reproduce any problems regarding this subject

As the thread mentioned, the sun position is not correct with Enscape latest preview version. Even the sketchup already has Solar North extension. The previous Enscape version understands the sun position changed with Solar North, but with latest preview version, Enscape only understands real north position from Sketchup.

I hope you get what I mean. ^^