Richard Meier - Jubilee Church

• Hi,

I was experimenting different moods like :

- " Clean that church ! " (trying to add decals on walls and dirt, see ID)

- " The Colour Out of Space" (playing with HDRI)

- " the light of god come among us" (abusive use of fog)

Well, to conclude, it's very hard to render clean white walls.

Hope you like it :)

• hi there,

overall nice modelling and scenes ... the dirt in first image is a bit much, but how did you create it in the first place?

win 10 | 2080ti | dual xeon w2687w | 128gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd | htc vive | asus proart 4k monitor

modelling stuff with sketchup, drawing stuff with vectorworks, rendering with cinema4d r20 + corona render & now of course, enscape :)

but best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!

• hi there,

overall nice modelling and scenes ... the dirt in first image is a bit much, but how did you create it in the first place?

thanks, yes i did a bit too much post-apocalyptic damages.

I mix textures in photoshop and combine 3 of them in the material editor.

for the decal, it's time consuming. you have to duplicate faces, move them a little and apply a PNG image with transparency. the most difficult is to adjust the UV mapping.

• thanks for the info - i was thinking same way about doing it... thats quiet a limitation in sketchup etc. not being able to properly apply more materials with stacking etc.. but the workaround might be worth the effort for some situations :)

maybe one day enscape offers stuff like wear and dirt as shader that we just can switch on.. :)

thanks, yes i did a bit too much post-apocalyptic damages.

I mix textures in photoshop and combine 3 of them in the material editor.

for the decal, it's time consuming. you have to duplicate faces, move them a little and apply a PNG image with transparency. the most difficult is to adjust the UV mapping.

win 10 | 2080ti | dual xeon w2687w | 128gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd | htc vive | asus proart 4k monitor

modelling stuff with sketchup, drawing stuff with vectorworks, rendering with cinema4d r20 + corona render & now of course, enscape :)

but best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!

• Thank you very much Thomas.

More channels in the render would be appreciated :)

The renderings look great. Thanks for sharing. :)

The ability to export more channels is actually on our agenda, filed as a feature request. I'll add your upvote to the topic so that our developers will be aware of the further demand for this implementation, beforehand, could you let me know which further channels you'd like to export? Thanks in advance!