Enscape Models

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi Guys,

First I want to applaud the entire Enscape team, Developers and Support alike. You all are doing a phenomenal job answering questions and being active in the forms, as well as being incredibly fast with development requests. Great work!

So, that said, I wanted to know more about your RPC models. I've noticed you have a lot of Enscape models in the ...SystemData> Models folder. My assumption is these are your replacement files for the existing RPC content in Revit. Are these .EMF's RPC proprietary? Or are they property of the Enscape team? If its the latter, it would be awesome if you allowed their usage inside Sketchup and Rhino as Proxy objects! Having access to content is always important, especially if those models are optimized specifically for Enscape.

Thanks, Looking forward to your response!

• Thanks a lot Ted.Vitale appreciate it!

The people are from AXYZ - Archivision.

Unfortunately we cannot grant free usage outside from Enscape but you're free to use them inside Enscape for all your work and if you need more you can

purchase additional models directly from AXYZ - Archivision or a different provider.

• Unfortunately we cannot grant free usage outside from Enscape but you're free to use them inside Enscape for all your work and if you need more you can

purchase additional models directly from AXYZ - Archivision or a different provider.

Hi Jonathan Knoefel, That's actually exactly what I'm asking about, how might I use those models in my Enscape render (for SketchUp)? I can't add them as Proxies, and I'm not sure how I might use them in a scene rendered with Enscape.

• Ted.Vitale They cannot be used in SketchUp that's right. If you would use Enscape for SketchUp only, you wouldn't have these files on your workstation.

It's a Revit only feature as it's much easier too find and insert entourage/proxies into SketchUp.

But the support of RPCs/Archvision content for SketchUp is on our agenda and got your upvote.