Web standalone

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello,

Is it possible to have always the same link for web standalone all the time on the project (for customers), so, they can see the progress of work and I don't need to send a different link every few days?

And another question is; where is this file stored then? It has to be somewhere online, do you have it, Enscape team? And how long is it stored online?

I would like to embade projects in my webpage, so, if possible, I would like to have unlimited storage of these onnline web projects.

And the 3rd question. Would it be possible to keep these files online but private? So I have my own storage of web-files and I create web links out of them?

Thank you for the answer.

• Official Post

Trying to export to webGL but model is too dark. How can I brighten up my Web model?

Make sure you have our latest preview installed, or wait for our upcoming release 2.6 which will come out very soon, there you'll have some settings (little flab on the left, just like in our .exe standalone files) for the exposure too so that you can increase / decrease the brightness (you'll have to briefly re-export the web standalone, keep that in mind). Instead, you can also increase the exposure a bit more before exporting, this will also make the model look less dark. :)

• Make sure you have our latest preview installed, or wait for our upcoming release 2.6 which will come out very soon, there you'll have some settings (little flab on the left, just like in our .exe standalone files) for the exposure too so that you can increase / decrease the brightness (you'll have to briefly re-export the web standalone, keep that in mind). Instead, you can also increase the exposure a bit more before exporting, this will also make the model look less dark. :)

Now you've got even more my attention... keep up the nice work. Hope the proxy re-link will be included + RTX feature

• Official Post

Now you've got even more my attention... keep up the nice work. Hope the proxy re-link will be included + RTX feature

Sorry, timeless , a proxy re-link feature will not be implemented just yet, but it should be coming soon. RTX has been disabled for 2.6, temporarily, while we're still working on improving it even further before releasing something which is not up to our quality standards. Again, both features are coming, it's just a matter of time.

• Demian Gutberlet Do you have any sort of estimate for a 2.6 release? I understand completely if you don't want to promise anything - I'm just trying to get a sense of timing (like is the release closer to a month out or more like another 6 months? A year?). I'm hoping to introduce Enscape to our wider office and get other employees here to start using it as I think it could be a very helpful tool. However I saw on the Development Agenda that part of what is coming is a Settings Overhaul, and if this is something that is coming sooner rather than later I'd prefer to hold off on the office-wide introduction so people don't learn one thing and then get confused a month later when the update lands.

• Sorry, timeless , a proxy re-link feature will not be implemented just yet, but it should be coming soon. RTX has been disabled for 2.6, temporarily, while we're still working on improving it even further before releasing something which is not up to our quality standards. Again, both features are coming, it's just a matter of time.

That's a bummer but better wait a little bit longer than being frustrated by bugs. Hope the RTX features will be released this year though for people who have invested into an expensive RTX card ready to eat the bits and bites ;P

• Official Post

Demian Gutberlet Do you have any sort of estimate for a 2.6 release? I understand completely if you don't want to promise anything - I'm just trying to get a sense of timing (like is the release closer to a month out or more like another 6 months? A year?). I'm hoping to introduce Enscape to our wider office and get other employees here to start using it as I think it could be a very helpful tool. However I saw on the Development Agenda that part of what is coming is a Settings Overhaul, and if this is something that is coming sooner rather than later I'd prefer to hold off on the office-wide introduction so people don't learn one thing and then get confused a month later when the update lands.

Release is today! ;)

That's a bummer but better wait a little bit longer than being frustrated by bugs. Hope the RTX features will be released this year though for people who have invested into an expensive RTX card ready to eat the bits and bites ;P

Yes, RTX support will be implemented in the near future, this year. :)

• Official Post

Well! That works out splendidly! Keep up the great work guys.

New release: 2.6! !!! :)