performance drop after rendering in custom resolution

• find attached a video that shows scene setup etc and problem...

file is freshly opened in latest preview build, then navigated, then rendered in full hd - so far, so good, after changing to custom resolution and rendering there is a significant performance drop

that renders enscape useless until you restart it...

> can someone reproduce this?

> is this a known bug?

> is there a "workaround" or solution at this point that does not force to close and open enscape renderview?

the scene is quite heavy and takes about 10 min to load :/

in a new sketchup file with some random stuff in it i cant reproduce the problem.. got to has something to do with this file but maybe someone elso also has encountered this problem..

i send enscape log via feedback after the "slowdown"

thanks for any input :)

best, franz

https://we.tl/t-m61H8qEKxf

win 10 | 2080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

modelling stuff with sketchup, drawing stuff with vectorworks, rendering with cinema4d + corona render & now of course, enscape :)

but best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!

• resizing the window - i will try that - sec - have tried it - does not help :/

:) found a "softreset" switching a layer on off forces it to reset somehow and performance is back - does not matter what layer - just switching on off a random one does the trick.. ?!

win 10 | 2080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

modelling stuff with sketchup, drawing stuff with vectorworks, rendering with cinema4d + corona render & now of course, enscape :)

Edited 2 times, last by bsfranza ().

• sure - but its big and has lots of proxies i have to save also seperatly i guess :/ it will take a while but i will do it - maybe i try to strip some stuff first and see if i can narrow it down a bit -