performance drop after rendering in custom resolution

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • find attached a video that shows scene setup etc and problem...

file is freshly opened in latest preview build, then navigated, then rendered in full hd - so far, so good, after changing to custom resolution and rendering there is a significant performance drop

that renders enscape useless until you restart it...

> can someone reproduce this?

> is this a known bug?

> is there a "workaround" or solution at this point that does not force to close and open enscape renderview?

the scene is quite heavy and takes about 10 min to load :/

in a new sketchup file with some random stuff in it i cant reproduce the problem.. got to has something to do with this file but maybe someone elso also has encountered this problem..

i send enscape log via feedback after the "slowdown"

thanks for any input :)

best, franz

https://we.tl/t-m61H8qEKxf

win 10 | 3080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

drawing stuff with vectorworks, modelling stuff with sketchup, rendering inside blender/cinema4d with corona render

& ofc using enscape and lately d5 and also a little ue5 :)

best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!

• resizing the window - i will try that - sec - have tried it - does not help :/

:) found a "softreset" switching a layer on off forces it to reset somehow and performance is back - does not matter what layer - just switching on off a random one does the trick.. ?!

win 10 | 3080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

drawing stuff with vectorworks, modelling stuff with sketchup, rendering inside blender/cinema4d with corona render

Edited 2 times, last by bsfranza ().

• sure - but its big and has lots of proxies i have to save also seperatly i guess :/ it will take a while but i will do it - maybe i try to strip some stuff first and see if i can narrow it down a bit -