Washed Out Trees Near Edges of Render

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • For a little while there has been a weird bug that I have come across. For some reason whenever I use Escape trees and if they are near the edge of the render they either get odd reflections or become white somehow. At first i thought it was fog or something weird with my settings so I reset everything to default and have downgraded the version I have of Enscape several times with no success. I noticed when i change the quality of the render to draft it goes away. If I point the camera lower away from the trees the white edges go away. I didn't know if anyone else was having this problem as well? I tried to find it in the forum but couldn't find a discussion on this topic. Hopefully one of you can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Here is the corner of a project I am working on where the trees along the bottom and the right edge have been washed out.

If I move the camera slightly lower the white goes away except for the tree on the lower left which is near the edge.

Here is the same area when i reduce the quality to draft.

• Khagan25

Changed the title of the thread from “White trees on near edges of renders” to “Washed Out Trees Near Edges of Render”.
  • thats allready been reported...

win 10 | 3080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

drawing stuff with vectorworks, modelling stuff with sketchup, rendering inside blender/cinema4d with corona render

& ofc using enscape and lately d5 and also a little ue5 :)

best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!

• nope - no solutions but its noted by the devs.. got to wait for them on this one

win 10 | 3080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

drawing stuff with vectorworks, modelling stuff with sketchup, rendering inside blender/cinema4d with corona render

& ofc using enscape and lately d5 and also a little ue5 :)

best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!