Washed Out Trees Near Edges of Render

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • For a little while there has been a weird bug that I have come across. For some reason whenever I use Escape trees and if they are near the edge of the render they either get odd reflections or become white somehow. At first i thought it was fog or something weird with my settings so I reset everything to default and have downgraded the version I have of Enscape several times with no success. I noticed when i change the quality of the render to draft it goes away. If I point the camera lower away from the trees the white edges go away. I didn't know if anyone else was having this problem as well? I tried to find it in the forum but couldn't find a discussion on this topic. Hopefully one of you can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Here is the corner of a project I am working on where the trees along the bottom and the right edge have been washed out.

If I move the camera slightly lower the white goes away except for the tree on the lower left which is near the edge.

Here is the same area when i reduce the quality to draft.

• Khagan25

Changed the title of the thread from “White trees on near edges of renders” to “Washed Out Trees Near Edges of Render”.
  • thats allready been reported...

win 10 | 3080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

drawing stuff with vectorworks, modelling stuff with sketchup, rendering inside blender/cinema4d with corona render

& ofc using enscape and lately d5 and also a little ue5 :)

best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!

• nope - no solutions but its noted by the devs.. got to wait for them on this one

win 10 | 3080ti | intel 12900k | 64 gig ram | asus mainboard | ssd 980 pro | valve index | dual asus proart 4k monitor

drawing stuff with vectorworks, modelling stuff with sketchup, rendering inside blender/cinema4d with corona render

& ofc using enscape and lately d5 and also a little ue5 :)

best of all > experiencing stuff in VR with enscape !!