REVIT - Industrial Room

• I had already posted the living room of this project, now I present to you the room. Hope you like it!!

Authorial project.

• O que outras pessoas estão dizendo

I'm curious as to how you get these assets (like the bed, the shirts etc) in Revit. Are these dwg imports?

Hello Pieter, these imports is not simply a dwg. It was necessary to develop a technique that goes through 4 programs to get these sofas, beds, clothes and others in this quality. It is not easy to have a family that is perfectly represented in all views, plans and 3D and yet so as not to stop the revit heheheh :D:D

• Could you go over your technique for the families a bit?

Are you hiding the edges of the mesh in 3ds max? What if your technique to put the materials on.

Always interesting to hear other people's workflows.

• Could you go over your technique for the families a bit?

Are you hiding the edges of the mesh in 3ds max? What if your technique to put the materials on.

Always interesting to hear other people's workflows.

hiding the mesh in 3dmax i think is not the best way but it can be a way. would require more testing. But it is not the way I use. If you are interested I can provide some families made by me.

• Definitely interested. I don't want to steal your work though, just interested in your approach.

For example, it looks like you found a way to avoid the triangulation that you get when objects are imported in revit. I know of only two ways to do that: make the objects brep surfaces before importing (but that's nearly impossible for something like a bed) of hiding the edges is a program like 3dsmax.

It sounds like you have found a third way? Very interested to hear the steps you take to make these objects :)

• Definitely interested. I don't want to steal your work though, just interested in your approach.

For example, it looks like you found a way to avoid the triangulation that you get when objects are imported in revit. I know of only two ways to do that: make the objects brep surfaces before importing (but that's nearly impossible for something like a bed) of hiding the edges is a program like 3dsmax.

It sounds like you have found a third way? Very interested to hear the steps you take to make these objects :)

Pieter, I don't want you to misunderstand me. But it is part of my job to make these families. So what I can do for you is to provide these families instead of showing the methodology. In fact if the enscape team is interested I am open to a partnership to provide revit families for all users.

what do you think?