Atmosphere: Horizon too dark

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • (SU2019 Enscape-2.6.0-preview.8+10829)

My default atmosphere settings are with sunlight at 80% and 100% cloud density. I normally use the forest drop-down as a horizon source (rather than a skybox).

As the time shifts the horizon image only lightens enough to be seen properly when the sun flashes through a breaks in the clouds(*).

(*This still annoys me: how can the sun break through when there is 100% sun coverage?)

• Official Post

This behavior is by design - the horizon is rather dark when the sunlight is covered by clouds. Could you still post a screenshot so that I can see if it looks the same as on my machine? I'll definitely forward your feedback to have no sun coming through the clouds at all when set to 100% density!

• Attached 10 second video showing the lightening/darkening horizon (settings as above, just dragging the time of day with [shift]+r mouse button)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Basically the horizon becomes a black silhouette; does not look very nice.

• Official Post

Thanks for the further examples Gadget , I've already filed a corresponding feature request through this.