Relative path to skybox

• Is there a way to enter a relative path to the skybox image instead of an absolute path?

When my colleague saves a 360 skybox from onedrive to the project (revit), I am unable to open this image since my path to the picture in onedrive is different. (different user accounts)

• Is there a way to enter a relative path to the skybox image instead of an absolute path?

When my colleague saves a 360 skybox from onedrive to the project (revit), I am unable to open this image since my path to the picture in onedrive is different. (different user accounts)

This is currently not possible yet. A possibility would of course be to maybe have one shared drive for all skyboxes, maybe even for all users?

• It would be possible on a local network, however I'm not sure it is possible through onedrive, since onedrive makes a local syncronization under your own user profile.

That certainly sounds like a good idea with the local network. Maybe it would also be convenient since every user would have access to every skybox, but I am of course not sure if some of the them are confidential for example. I'll definitely forward your feedback to have a relative path when it comes to our skyboxes.

• Problem with using local network is that when we're out meeting with customers, its not accessible. Onedrive have a local sync of the folder. So each solutions has its drawbacks.

I'm sure its possible to make a workaround with symbolic links or something like that, but a possiblity for relative path would be nice.

• Problem with using local network is that when we're out meeting with customers, its not accessible. Onedrive have a local sync of the folder. So each solutions has its drawbacks.

I'm sure its possible to make a workaround with symbolic links or something like that, but a possiblity for relative path would be nice.

Yeah, I see. I'll add your feedback to the request I'll file.