2.6 - Batch Renderer no longer waits for auto-exposure to render

• I have exterior and interior views with different exposure needs on a favorited set for batch rendering. With the new upgrade, the batch renderer just picks whatever the first exposure setting is and applies to all, rather than auto-exposing each image if the auto exposure has been checked.

• I have exterior and interior views with different exposure needs on a favorited set for batch rendering. With the new upgrade, the batch renderer just picks whatever the first exposure setting is and applies to all, rather than auto-exposing each image if the auto exposure has been checked.

We're checking it out currently - getting back to you once I have some news. :)

• mattendler and Pieter , as of yet I've not been able to reproduce this problem - if anyone could share a screen-recording of this behavior, then that would also be fantastic for further troubleshooting purposes. Would that be possible?

• We're seeing it on Revit, not sure whether that matters? Graphics card is a 1060 or 1070

I'll try to do a screen recording, but it might be tricky because or machine is already strained doing the renders :)

• I experienced this, it was a model when the batch render consisted of a few exterior scenes and then interior.

The problem occurred when the 1st interior scene were being rendered.

If I was to guess I’d say that Enscape delays xx ms to allow the auto exposure to ‘settle’ and then it starts rendering the image, if there’s a big shift in exposure (external view to interior view) between batched scenes then the delay isn’t long enough and the render starts before the exposure has settled.

I’ll test the model again tomorrow and if it happens again I’ll do a feedback and link to this post.

If I manually (F11) render the scene it worked perfectly but this is of course initiated after the scene’s exposure has settled.

• Any chance you're testing this with a 1080 or 2080? Have you tried it on a large model using a modest card (1070 or 1060) in Revit?

I'll try to record asap but it's been busy lately.

• Demian Gutberlet I'm still suffering from this issue. I'm using a 1080 Ti. Revit 2019.2. What else do you need?

I'm so sorry to hear about this - a brief screen recording would be great, using any software of your choice.. as mentioned, as of yet, I'm unable to reproduce this myself but will try once more. Thank you also in advance!