There are several things that can be imrpoved and optimize the workflow of Enscape.
If you manage to integrate the following capabilities at the software you will manage to surpass all other kind of 3d software related to presentation for Archicad users.
1. Intergrate the Enscape renderer to the Archicad rendering options. With this we are able to produce pictures that are updated within the archicad workflow and not externaly. At the moment the rendering is independent to archicad. I believe this is a basic priority.
2. Being able to choose materials on the Enscape window (like Octane) with a pickup arrow.
3.When you choose an element the materials editor should have a seperate window with the materials of the element filtered making the editing a lot faster instead of searching the complete list. Also the material editor should not put archicad in pause state.
4.Being able to use more than one GPUs. This will explode the visual performance and capabilities.
5. I believe in the future (hope recent) not just objects assets but also a material library will be added.
6. For the objects we have to able to change size, materials and all the rotation axis. Sometimes the assets are useless because the can be placed properly on a inclined surface.
7. Being able to save internally the video paths and not need to export them to reload it later. A catalogue of the set paths it would be usefull. I believe a future reforming of the video editor will be close to what other software alredy have with a "montage" capability of scenes, effects etc.
That's all for the moment.
Thank you for your support.