Update Favorite view tab with revised time setting

• Maybe there is a way already, but when I first create a view, I want to then change the time to a night shot. I need a way to save this then to the shortcut on the favorites tab on the right of the Enscape window. As it is currently, if I then move around the building and then go back to the shortcut on the favorites tab, it resets to the original time.

• Maybe there is a way already, but when I first create a view, I want to then change the time to a night shot. I need a way to save this then to the shortcut on the favorites tab on the right of the Enscape window. As it is currently, if I then move around the building and then go back to the shortcut on the favorites tab, it resets to the original time.

Hi jmQrsQ , it seem you're looking for a way to simply update your existing views accordingly - in this case, you will have to set the time to night (via Enscape would be an easy option) and then save the view. Afterward, you can also make it as favorite so that i appears on the view tab to your right. :) Still, there is a feature request on our agenda to allow you to update existing views. I'll add a further upvote to that topic through your voice, kindly let me know in case I'm misunderstanding something though!