Resizeable Dialogue Boxes

• I would like to be able to resize the visual settings and material settings dialogue boxes.

Thank you

Thanks, I'll forward this accordingly. Any particular specific reason why you like to see this implemented? :)

• - Horizontally they take up twice as much screen real-estate as the minimum they could.

- Vertically the window is sized to the minimum size for the Atmosphere tab, but the other ones contain less information; in theory they could shrink. (I don't think this is a good idea.)

- Re-sizing the dialogue could change the text size... but I don't think that's a good idea either.

- Depending on how it's implemented, growing the dialogue could allow for more information/help or previews that would be 'hidden' from smaller sized. And shrinking it could make the sliders turn into a number field and take even less room. (Similar idea to how web sites change for mobile or desktop views)

There is also the related idea of being able to 'rolled up' or 'dock' the dialogues and/or put them within a native docker/tray/window - if this is implemented then the reasons for re-sizing the dialogue may be obsolete.

• Also added, thank you. :)