Rhino crash when editing or deleting Named Views created by Enscape

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I don't know if it's Rhino or Enscape causing this, but here's what happens: I'm working in Rhino 6, using Enscape-2.6.1-preview.1+11357. I've got about a dozen saved views, a few of them were generated by Enscape using the "save Enscape view to Rhino Named Views" function (whatever that's called). I can save the file, do whatever else, come back and click on a Named View (saved by Enscape) and it works fine. However, If I try to delete the Named View, Rhino crashes immediately. Deleting Named Views created by Rhino does not cause a crash.

Strange! :D

• Official Post

I don't know if it's Rhino or Enscape causing this, but here's what happens: I'm working in Rhino 6, using Enscape-2.6.1-preview.1+11357. I've got about a dozen saved views, a few of them were generated by Enscape using the "save Enscape view to Rhino Named Views" function (whatever that's called). I can save the file, do whatever else, come back and click on a Named View (saved by Enscape) and it works fine. However, If I try to delete the Named View, Rhino crashes immediately. Deleting Named Views created by Rhino does not cause a crash.

Strange! :D

Thanks for your report. In this case, kindly send in a feedback report too, as described here. This way we'll be able to troubleshoot the cause behind this issue accordingly. Please also add your problem in the submission form, or simply include the link to this thread for example so that my team knows what the issue is exactly!

• Official Post

I am having this exact same issue.

Welcome to our forum! :) In this case, please send in a feedback report as described here as well. You'll get an answer as soon as possible from our support team regarding this problem - if you could also kindly link this forum thread in the submission form, and/or briefly describe the issue for reference, that would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance!

• bvirgl -

I can reproduce this. I've submitted a bug.

Can you please submit some logfiles, and reference this thread in your feedback?

• bvirgl - This is apparently fixed in the next Hotfix, and may also be fixed in the latest Preview version, Sadly, I have not had chance to test the Preview version yet today.