The shining scene

• I have made two of scene in "The shining" which is filmed by Stanley Kubrick. I really like this classic movie and i am happy to hear there is a sequel of it.
    I rendered those two scene in different version of enscape, one is 2.5 another is the latest version. I think 2.6 make really a lot of progress in reflect and shadow. Thanks to the Enscape team to make Enscape stronger and better to use.

1. Bathroom in Room 237

Version : 2.6
    Modeling : Sketchup
    Rendering : Enscape
    3d model from : All by myself

360 : https://api2.enscape3d.com/v3/…17-4ebf-a6ab-1fef72f49296

2. Elevator (I made it earlier)

Version : 2.52

Modeling : Sketchup

Rendering : Enscape

3d model from : heater is from 3d warehouse

• ... Respect, you dare to tackle a very large template - and you have really succeeded in doing justice to this template.
    A really great scene idea and impressively excellent implemented, both, in your renderwork and in model detailing !! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
    For me definitely another case for the (not yet existing) Enscape´s Hall of Fame :):thumbsup:

• ... Respect, you dare to tackle a very large template - and you have really succeeded in doing justice to this template.
    A really great scene idea and impressively excellent implemented, both, in your renderwork and in model detailing !! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
    For me definitely another case for the (not yet existing) Enscape´s Hall of Fame :):thumbsup:

Thank you for appreciating my works!! I will keep it up !:)