ENSCAPE Phase I Material Library Release

• Is this a enscape material collection? How are you going to implement it? Is it going to be available for all the platforms? Pricing?

Is this a enscape material collection? How are you going to implement it? Is it going to be available for all the platforms? Pricing?Is this a enscape material collection? How are you going to implement it? Is it going to be available for all the platforms? Pricing?

• Is this a enscape material collection? How are you going to implement it? Is it going to be available for all the platforms? Pricing?Is this a enscape material collection? How are you going to implement it? Is it going to be available for all the platforms? Pricing?

• 这是逃生材料集吗?您将如何实施它?它将适用于所有平台吗?定价?这是逃生物品收藏吗?您将如何实施它?它将适用于所有平台吗?价钱?

这样说吧,因为我只是爱好,我只是做一些材质模型和HDR,在中国有一些内部群,其实在官网也有很多作品发布。
    这个资源包应该是包括ENS能用到内容,材质模型以及环境,我也准备建立一个不是本国的团体,总体定位应该是300欧元,所有权的素材是每季度1000个材质和200个模型已经定制模型,虽然我不太熟悉其他语言。我玩了20几年MAX绝得对方案的表现来说ENSCAPE真的不错。才会花这些时间和几个爱好者一起做这些资源。基本资源都源于物质的重置和自建模型。其实目的还是希望能一起来做这个资源,让以后的设计师少花时间在素材调整上,更关注于设计,这也是我玩ENSCAPE的初衷

这么说吧,因为我只是一个爱好,所以我只做一些材料模型和HDR,而且中国有些内部组织。实际上,官方网站上有很多作品。该资源工具包应包括ENS可用内容,材料模型和环境。尽管我不熟悉其他语言,但我还将建立一个非本地团队。我玩MAX已有20多年了,ENSCAPE对于该程序的性能确实非常好。与多个爱好者一起使用这些资源需要花费时间。基本资源来自SUBSTANCE的重置和自建Mo'x

To put it this way, because I'm just a hobby, I just do some material models and HDR, and there are some internal groups in China. Actually, there are many works in the official website. This resource kit should include ENS usable content, material model and environment. I am also going to build a non-native group, although I am not familiar with other languages. I've been playing MAX for more than 20 years and ENSCAPE is really good for the performance of the program. It takes time to do these resources with several enthusiasts. Basic resources are derived from SUBSTANCE's reset and self-jian'mo'x

• Hey rheinason and ZIHAOBABA , I hope I'm understanding you both correctly but, you'd like to have a dedicated material library for Enscape, is that correct? :) If so, then this may be something which is coming in the future - I'll forward your feedback as well.

Further, ZIHAOBABA , "This resource kit should include ENS usable content, material model and environment" this kit shall be provided by us? Pardon, just to make sure I'm getting it.

In the meantime, also check out our material knowledgebase articles for the CAD solutions you're using Enscape with, just if you haven't already:

Materials and Lighting knowledegbase articles.

• These information packages are being produced and tested for some materials needed by our friends who use ENSCAPE in China, not provided by you. Maybe you misunderstood it.