Reflection issues

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello guys!

I've seen other threads but none helped me, so I'm starting this one... Forgive me if there's identical other threads around

The issue I'm having is that I'm working on this bedroom model, and this closet has this door/mirror that won't properly reflect the model

I tried a lot of different material settings, changing the render quality, resolution output, but none works...

If you guys can tip me off on how I can achieve better reflections, that's would be great!

• Sorry, that is just how it is now. pretty sure Enscape is working on it, but don't expect anything soon. if you are familiar with other real time engine(unreal, oculus, etc) the reflection thing is a balancing act, power of machine = quality level. And the Enscape engine is just not there yet for this. It is good for what it is, intuitive, speed and good enough quality.

• Official Post

Hey Matheus Alcantara , you can very gladly send me the project at hand so that I can check if everything is normal regarding what is displayed in the reflections of the shared renderings.

It may very well be completely normal though - it is indeed a balancing act of real-time performance and quality output. It's also greatly dependent on the perspective and amount/quality/detail of objects regarding which ones get displayed, which objects get only partially displayed.

This is constantly subject to improve though and once we support RTX cards fully, reflections will also be improved too. In the not so distant future, we'll be able to display more and more objects in reflections, even if they're not on screen - since graphics cards become more and more capable of course.

• Hey Matheus Alcantara , you can very gladly send me the project at hand so that I can check if everything is normal regarding what is displayed in the reflections of the shared renderings.

It may very well be completely normal though - it is indeed a balancing act of real-time performance and quality output. It's also greatly dependent on the perspective and amount/quality/detail of objects regarding which ones get displayed, which objects get only partially displayed.

This is constantly subject to improve though and once we support RTX cards fully, reflections will also be improved too. In the not so distant future, we'll be able to display more and more objects in reflections, even if they're not on screen - since graphics cards become more and more capable of course.

Hello, Demian

Here it is:

https://drive.google.com/file/…43CwseRz/view?usp=sharing

• Official Post

Checked it out, thanks a lot. This behavior is completely normal. Please refer to my reply above. :)