ENSCAPE MATERIALBANK

• The first phase of material package has been released, and now it is entering the second phase of material and optimization model package production and testing. At the same time, thanks to the material management and model management plug-in provided by SDT, it solves the whole packaging mode of ENSCAPE material with channel mapping. Also thanks to the internal members who participated in the testing and evaluation.

Thank you also for the fast and simple performance of ENSCAPE software, which makes the testing work faster.

• I apologize for being ignorant to this, but is this a new software feature? Or an external plugin?
    I really love having a visual scripting workflow for materials but have not seen it implemented outside Vray/3dsmax.

i would LOVE to have something like this, especially for Enscape+Revit (and ditch the crappy revit materials system).

• I apologize for being ignorant to this, but is this a new software feature? Or an external plugin?
    I really love having a visual scripting workflow for materials but have not seen it implemented outside Vray/3dsmax.

i would LOVE to have something like this, especially for Enscape+Revit (and ditch the crappy revit materials system).

The material package is based on SketchUp and should be used in other software. Material management and model management are plug-ins for Enscape in sketchup. Developer is STDThe material package is based on SketchUp and should be used in other software. Material management and model management are plug-ins for Enscape in sketchup. Developer is STD

• 1) What is the node editor you show?

2) Could you show awireframe for the rock example you posted? The image makes it look like your materials have displacement, which AFAIK Enscape does not provide for.

Thanks!

• Substance design used for node editing, I am used to use other software with enscape, such as terrain worldcreat or vue, HDR environment Max or qe, plant speedtree, material construction, sub suite, mix,ma,ps,ap and so on. These can actually improve the authenticity of enscape's work. The rock is built with sketchup and the basic sphere is then concave and convex with a subd brush or it is also possible to take the line after random shaking to produce the quadrilateral object and refine it once.
  • The material package is based on SketchUp and should be used in other software. Material management and model management are plug-ins for Enscape in sketchup. Developer is STDThe material package is based on SketchUp and should be used in other software. Material management and model management are plug-ins for Enscape in sketchup. Developer is STD

Any URL of STD?

• 这绝对价格和内容

Indeed, we will collect and make some materials by ourselves, mainly for the classified sale of indoor and landscape parts, and do not exclude the sale of individual items. After all, too much material purchased is basically useless. Although there are many PBR materials at present, most of them are aimed at the game industry. I also do interior design, so I use my spare time and several enthusiasts to do the modeling and optimization of these materials and actual products so that SKETCHUP can be fully competent, including the re-engineering of SKYBOX.