Enscape for Max?

• Hello Enscape staff,

Enscape has no support for 3D Studio Max, is there any particular reason for it?, will there ever come Enscape for Max?

Regards

Thanks for your request! :)

There is no particular reason, we've just focused more on architectural software before, but we are clearly aware that there is demand for 3DS Max support! It's already filed as feature request on our agenda to which I'll add a further upvote through your voice so that our developers will be aware of the demand for this implementation.

• Yes please bring this out as Lumion also has this support! As an architecture interior person we need a plugin to run Enscape in 3D studio max so we can do more advance rendering techniques then what we can in revit.

In Lumion you need to export it to this program you can't run it in max so thanks if you can make it run it in max like revit.

Architecture rendering does not happen alone in revit its exported to other rendering software to make it as realistic as possible! :)

• Yes please bring this out as Lumion also has this support! As an architecture interior person we need a plugin to run Enscape in 3D studio max so we can do more advance rendering techniques then what we can in revit.

In Lumion you need to export it to this program you can't run it in max so thanks if you can make it run it in max like revit.

Architecture rendering does not happen alone in revit its exported to other rendering software to make it as realistic as possible! :)

Thank you - I've gladly forwarded your feedback and upvote to the topic. :)

• Could you please put a link so we all can see what is on the wishlist and possible time when it will happen! Thank you!

There is no open "wishlist" at the moment, everything we upvote is done internally on our agenda. If you want to see what's coming next though, check out our development agenda here. :)

• Hey Demian,

Is there any chance to know when, if Enscape will also have support for Max, could be released? somewhere 2020 or later?

As mentioned before by other members, 3D max has lots of smart features to visualize not only architecture but all kinds of 3D objects that other 3D program do not have. It would be great to use Enscape features & render speed to achieve much faster & professional projects.

Regards....& longing to see Enscape 3D Max support : ))

• LOLserver , no exact release date so far - we're aware of the demand for this though of course. :) I would love to give you some estimation, but as of yet it would just be a wild guess since there are no concrete plans yet. Still, thanks for your feedback which I'll gladly forward!