Rhino PNG files to Illustrator?

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hey! This is my first post here! Anyways, i just finished up making a section view of a street in Rhino for a class assignment and i used some .png files for silhouettes of humans and trees and such. As per the assignment, I exported the Rhino drawing as an Illustrator file. Unfortunately, when i opened the Illustrator document, all of the silhouettes had disappeared! There are just blank boxes where the images were. How do I fix this/How do I make sure to not do it in the future?

https://discord.software/ FetLife vshare

• Official Post

Hey! This is my first post here! Anyways, i just finished up making a section view of a street in Rhino for a class assignment and i used some .png files for silhouettes of humans and trees and such. As per the assignment, I exported the Rhino drawing as an Illustrator file. Unfortunately, when i opened the Illustrator document, all of the silhouettes had disappeared! There are just blank boxes where the images were. How do I fix this/How do I make sure to not do it in the future?

Any chance you could kindly send me that file at hand for troubleshooting purposes? This may generally be something which is not yet supported by Enscape. Also, welcome to our forum and thank you in advance! :)

• I'm not sure if the transfer would preserve the pngs as they are effectively links.

In the future use poly lines of people or hatches. Otherwise just put the people in afterwards in illustrator.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aos tv mediabox black friday vpn