Export Web Standalone problem

• Hello,

I am trying to export a scene using the Export web standalone option. It said uploading for a while then I get the following error:

"An error occurred during the upload, please try again later."

Any ideas how to fix this?

Enscape version: 2.6.0+11215 (stable version)

• Hume , could you kindly try restarting your machine? Has it been working before just fine? Any chance that you're connecting via the internet through a proxy server? :) It may also be related to your firewall. Thanks in advance for answering my questions!

• Thank you, it got resolved by restarting. Although it does look perfect on the web browser on pc, it looks really bad on mobile for some reason. Might be a browser problem.

You can gladly let me know if a different browser gives you different results, and also explain why it looks bad to you in this case? :) Which phone are you using?

• Hello,

Ok I tried it on mobile on Chrome and Samsung Internet. (Galaxy S8). Below is what it looks like on PC:

And this is how it looks like on mobile:

Sorry I tried to upload the pictures and link it directly but in preview it showed as blocked images. Ok and it still does not seem to work. What am I doing wrong regarding sharing images on here? To describe the problem, on PC it looks fine. On mobile the colours are not correct, and everything is very dark.