Porsche Montana - Speed Model

• Hey guys,

Wanted to share a little speed model I made as an exercise. This whole scene was done in 2 hours. Used photoshop for path blur tool and some color grading.

Makes me think though, will Enscape offer post-process tools like photo filters (color gradients) or motion blurs in the future?

Without Path Blur:

Vanilla Render:

• Great result! What kind of image filter do you mean with photo filter? We do not plan to replicate Photoshops filter variety, but if there are some often-used things like shadows/highlights or color temperature we did already add them in the past.

So far, we only support motion blur during the walkthrough or video export. Once we have animated objects, it will be useful to have motion blur in images, too. so yes but I can't tell you when this is going to be released.

• Great result! What kind of image filter do you mean with photo filter? We do not plan to replicate Photoshops filter variety, but if there are some often-used things like shadows/highlights or color temperature we did already add them in the past.

So far, we only support motion blur during the walkthrough or video export. Once we have animated objects, it will be useful to have motion blur in images, too. so yes but I can't tell you when this is going to be released.

Thanks!

I guess what I'm looking for is something that can create uniformity within the image of the render. For me, when I have all of these different assets coming from different sources (Warehouse/Asset Library/Megascans), I have to color grade with hue/saturation and make other level/curve adjustments in Photoshop to make a single cohesive image.

I think users would value preset photo filters to stylize their exported images and would enhance the speed of making renders for clients which I think is one of Enscape's biggest strengths.

I just saw that Twinmotion has this feature and I believe Lumion does too.