enscape 3d: no video editing button!!

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • i need help, i need to do a 3d video and i cant seem to get enscape to work.. their support page hasn't gotten back to me. i have seen videos where there is a video editor button (K) my enscape does not have this. any ideas? i do have a license as well. shared floating one. thanks guys.

• Official Post

i need help, i need to do a 3d video and i cant seem to get enscape to work.. their support page hasn't gotten back to me. i have seen videos where there is a video editor button (K) my enscape does not have this. any ideas? i do have a license as well. shared floating one. thanks guys.

Thanks a lot for your inquiry.

You can open the video editor by pressing "K" on your keyboard while you're in Enscape itself - alternatively, you should see the following icons in your Enscape ribbon:

The button to the very left opens the video editor as well.

Perchance you don't see these icons in your ribbon? In that case please also make sure that you're running our latest release of Enscape.

Thanks in advance!