Dynamic characters and plants

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I have written several times in the forum that a simple animated vertex shader/material would solve a lot of things without having to import ready made animated plants.

Heres one link for some info and inspiration: https://blogs.unity3d.com/2018…erials-with-shader-graph/

As you can see it can be used for grass, tree leaves, flags and even animated fish.
    And here is another one:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The most simple one would only need controls for sine speed, sine frequency and sine amplitude.

It's not as advanced as imported animated trees but to have some motion in leaves and grass would add life and it's as far as i understand quite easy to implement.

For more advanced animated plants I use Plantfactory or Speedtree. FBX is a much used format for animated content.

• Official Post

Thank you so much! :)