Surface Book 3 MIA, any other 2 in 1's that have a powerful discrete gpu?

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • I was hoping Microsoft would jam a nVidia RTX 2070 into a new version of the Surface Book and I've have a unicorn - a thin laptop that I can draw on, but that would also run Revit/Enscape with good performance and occasional VR sessions with a Vive. No such luck after their fall event. Anyone know of the most powerful 2 in 1 on the market? Razer pre-annouced their Studio Edition and I think mentioned a touch or "sketch" option, but there aren't any details about it and they aren't talking until it's out. Most of the HP, Lenovo, and Dell 2 in 1's all have pretty small gpus in them. Keep waiting?

• Yup, not ideal. You probably get around a 2070 performance from a 2080. To me, it's worth it in the long run since you can upgrade that separately from the laptop, and you don't need a laptop weighing 10lbs and sounding like a jet engine (i.e. Razer type with 1080+).