BUG:The render outcome become wavy when object is far from origin

• Hi,

We are rendering a project whose Rhino model is exported from Revit. Due to the interchangeability between Rhino and Revit, the model is far from the origin in Rhino. And when we are render in real time, all the surface appear to break down and wavy, smooth curve would become polylines and even some time would have the error of shaking for few second, like Parkinson's.

Please see images below for the example:

Is there is anything that we could do to fix this bug? Thank you guys very much!

• lyonyangli

Changed the title of the thread from “The render outcome become wavy when object is far from origin” to “BUG:The render outcome become wavy when object is far from origin”.
  • lyonyangli - Is moving the object back to the center of origin an option for you? If so, I would recommend running the following Python script in Rhino to see if that resolves this for you:

• lyonyangli - Is moving the object back to the center of origin an option for you? If so, I would recommend running the following Python script in Rhino to see if that resolves this for you:

Thank you Pete! I would try this method and let you know whether if work or not.