saving image files

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Tikos - In regards to changing the Title bar text, this Knowledgebase article should help you out: https://enscape3d.com/knowledgebase/customization/.

In regards to your first inquiry, I am not quiet clear which folder settings you are talking about, and your sentence is somewhat confusing. You can reset the Settings to default via the Visible Settings window, then click the 'Presets' button at the top, and then 'Reset to Default', but I am pretty sure that is not what your are pertaining to, in which case, please clarify more clearly.

• I think they're looking be able to have a setting in the SAVE TO FOLDER that says "REMEMBER LAST FOLDER SAVED TO"...

Kind of like setting your printer to the last printer printed to...

Right now, you have to SET that folder "manually"...

If you are working between several jobs, it may be easier to allow us to just keep saving to the last folder we saved to..

So if I save one image to PROJECT X... then I can keep saving to project X

Then Switch to PROJECT Y and keep saving to project Y...

Then, when my SAVE SETTINGS happens, I don't have to have separate settings for each project...

• It used to be that you could choose the default folder to save things. Then it got changed to default to the last saved folder (Yae!). Then it reverted to setting the default folder and it always saved there (boo!). And now they seem to have removed the place where you edited that save path(!).

Personally I think that the "default" save folder should be lifted from the save-file location in the native application for that project. If any image or video is generated/saved from within Enscape, then the saved location of this image should be used to update the default within the project (so that future saves within the same project would be saved to this location). Open a new project and the default save location would be loaded with that project.

• DGD-Duane, Tikos, Gadget - Got it. I will create a feature request for this and get it up-voted on behalf of you all.