Keep Map Visible During Camera Path Preview

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello All,

Posting this in the SketchUP forum as that is the program I'm using. But probably applies to all Enscapes.

Is there a way to keep the Map visible during a camera path preview? Or any other time where the scene is moving for that matter.

Thanks.

• Official Post

Not yet at the moment - I've gladly forwarded your request to our developers though. :) Your specific use case for this? I suppose, it's just nice to have it there to see how the viewer is moving along the automatically generated map?

• A lot of clients I’ve come to realize often have a hard time understanding where we are in the model, as an animation plays. I suppose seeing a render or animation for the first time, it’s still an exploration for the client, even though we already know the structure like the back of our hand.

A map that live-feeds with the actual animating process could be very useful for clients who have a harder time understanding location, albeit, it’d have to be a toggle on and off setting.

• Official Post

A lot of clients I’ve come to realize often have a hard time understanding where we are in the model, as an animation plays. I suppose seeing a render or animation for the first time, it’s still an exploration for the client, even though we already know the structure like the back of our hand.

A map that live-feeds with the actual animating process could be very useful for clients who have a harder time understanding location, albeit, it’d have to be a toggle on and off setting.

Thanks, I'll happily forward your feedback. :)