Boulder Peak Apartments - Exterior and Site Model

• Just downloaded Quixel Bridge and Mixer and they're pretty awesome. Might have to play around with Mixer to see what materials can be created. Tiling is always the issue.

Out of curiosty, what subscription do you use? I see they have one specifically for architects.

• Just downloaded Quixel Bridge and Mixer and they're pretty awesome. Might have to play around with Mixer to see what materials can be created. Tiling is always the issue.

Out of curiosty, what subscription do you use? I see they have one specifically for architects.

Yeah tiling is always the toughest to deal with but their list of different randomization sliders should help.

Were currently using the personal 4k textures plan since our firm is 12 employees in size. The architecture plan may be a little overpriced in my opinion. You can still get all the archviz textures in a normal personal.

• Interesting. Yeah, the way they target their subscriptions seems to be catered to vizualization companies. We have around 45 people, but of those, only a couple do renders since we're just your typical architecture firm, not a vfx house.

Experimenting with some of the materials, the quailty is impressive. I didn't realize you could use normal maps in Enscape, since it just lists bump in the Sketchup material editor, but it makes a huge difference. Now all we're missing is displacement.